Putting iCONN in your Netscape Bookmarks
To create a new iCONN bookmark in Netscape:
- Open Netscape
- Click Bookmarks on the toolbar
- Click Manage Bookmarks from the menu. A new window will open so that you can make some changes to your bookmarks.
- Click File on the menubar at the top of the page
- Click the New and then Bookmark on the menu. A new small window will open.
- Enter a name for the bookmark in the Name field. I used iCONN as the name.
- Enter http://www.iconn.org in the Location field (see screen shot - you can click the image to see a larger version of the picture)
- Click OK. This will put the bookmark at the bottom of your list of bookmarks. If you have other bookmarks, you can click and drag the new iCONN bookmark and put it anywhere on your list.
- Close the Manage Bookmarks window.
(Note: I did this using Netscape version 7.1, there may be variations of the steps above if you are using a newer or older version of Netscape, but the main idea is the same - edit the properties of the bookmark and input the original URL.)